Monday, May 10, 2010

Huzzah for no more hiatuses (Or is that hiatae?)

Okay, after a quick search on the internet, hiatus is the plural of hiatus.  Win.  I love learning Latin.  We had a hiatus here because of moving to a new computer, which didn't have the proper software for using blogspot.  I'm still not quite sure what the problem was, but it is fixed.  yay.

Now, things have been rather disrupted here.  Being unemployed has really just left me bleh.  Do you have that?  Where you have all the time in the world, but since you don't know what is going to happen, you just can't do anything?  I get like that.

Thankfully, I am with job now.  Which means we can get materials together to really get started on actually making this business work.  We'll definitely be selling ornament balls, but as for what else, I am not sure.  Rice bags, if anyone will buy them.  My sewing needles and safety pins need work  (IE I don't have the proper materials to pound on them to make them hard like they are supposed to be.), so it will be awhile before those can be made.

In the meantime, please come back and read more about ideas for everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment